Monday 23 March 2009

Rimmel sexy curves..a review [& story!]

RIMMEL SEXY CURVES MASCARA
Full volume & Curve Mascara.
RRP £7.99

''70% more curl full of voluptuous volume, your smouldering eyes will be the envy of every girl in town.''

On Friday morning it took me ages to put my mascara on because there was hardly anything on my brush..now I have a massive basket full of mascara but I never seem to finish one so I decided I would not buy one until I finished the others. However, due to the amount of time it took me to put it on on Friday morning I decided I was in desperate need of a new one. So, on Friday evening I went out to get one but the till had about 3 people in with trolleys full of stuff and I really couldn't be bothered to wait 20 minutes. Earlier on in the day my friend said she'd tried a mascara but it hadn't worked for her so I went and collected that instead of waiting. She had only used it twice but realised that she was allergic when her eyes streamed after putting it on so she gave it me :)! However, I was a little worried because I have the most sensitive eyes ever..I used it on Saturday morning and my first impression wasn't good. I was disappointed that it took me so long to put a layer on due to the fact it was so runny. My eyes didn't react to it though so that was good. I have only used it once and I will be giving it another go to enable me to review it properly but this is my first impression on this mascara.

2 comments:

  1. I was put off by the advert, isn't it sophie elis bexter (can't spell it!), her eyes look far too spidery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Natural Collection is better than this at the moment!

    ReplyDelete